Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wicked Witchtress

Photo



"She has her own way of loving you, overwhelmingly inhuman and fantastic, but strong too."

"She has her own way of loving you, overwhelmingly inhuman and fantastic, but strong too."

- Anaïs Nin (via unmistakable-me)

Kiss me my now my love. I want to taste you……



Kiss me my now my love. I want to taste you……

pleasureseductive: Offrir son jus All over my new gloves. ...



pleasureseductive:

Offrir son jus

All over my new gloves. You do know you will need to clean these…immediately…….with your tongue.

Cum for me NOW!

highwaygone: hmmmm



highwaygone:

hmmmm

pelennanor: Stéphane Roy  Morrigan Hel 



pelennanor:

Stéphane Roy  Morrigan Hel 

Louder. I want to hear your primal animal lust with every...



Louder. I want to hear your primal animal lust with every thrust.

Photo



Do I see your hands around my cock???



Do I see your hands around my cock???

I only want to hear inarticulate noises from you. Are you...



I only want to hear inarticulate noises from you. Are you still clenching that ass?

quantumsatis: Rule #13. This one came from a follower...



quantumsatis:

Rule #13.

This one came from a follower suggestion. Give me yours.

petforher: "I stroke and suck you until you are close to...



petforher:

"I stroke and suck you until you are close to cumming. and then I slap you until you get distracted. then we start again… (giggle)"

No matter what…..remember to clench that ass tight for me. That plug is only removed by me. Now….let the fun begin.

Photo



It's a crime to not take advantage of your sexy ass. It...



It's a crime to not take advantage of your sexy ass. It will only take once to have you under my spell forever.

Photo



Photo



quantumsatis: This might sound obvious, but sometimes you do...



quantumsatis:

This might sound obvious, but sometimes you do need a firm reminder. House Rules #15.

The House Rules link on my page is now working. Enjoy.

A simple touch Can life a spirit "Higher" evolutional: Ladies,...



A simple touch

Can life a spirit

"Higher"

evolutional:

Ladies, you really don't know how amazing this feels to us men.

^^

Sometimes I think of something so wrong and inappropriate that my wicked heart skips a beat with...

Sometimes I think of something so wrong and inappropriate that my wicked heart skips a beat with utter delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment