Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why I Love Life

Photo



Photo



Photo



lordoftheinternet: i'm glad the shit that lives in the ocean lacks the ability to leave the ocean...

lordoftheinternet:

i'm glad the shit that lives in the ocean lacks the ability to leave the ocean because most of it is scary as fuck

did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

Photo



dysphoricsylph: Radka Prihodova.





dysphoricsylph:

Radka Prihodova.

lahzy: datfuq: restabilise: I found this on my way home from...



lahzy:

datfuq:

restabilise:

I found this on my way home from school omfg

idk why cant stop rebloging

dont u want me ohhhhhhhhhhhh

love-personal: follow me for similar posts xx i follow back  ♡



love-personal:

follow me for similar posts xx i follow back  ♡

Photo



Photo



wejustwanttodance: HA. my life



wejustwanttodance:

HA. my life

captainswavey: Warming up.



captainswavey:

Warming up.

Photo



myswancostume: by dthballet



myswancostume:

by dthballet

Photo



verymaryanna: Feet of Vaganova Ballet Academy student Mary...



verymaryanna:

Feet of Vaganova Ballet Academy student Mary Puart, age 16, taken from her Instagram.

danceallowsmydreamstospeak: Beautiful picture



danceallowsmydreamstospeak:

Beautiful picture

randombeautysls: Fabrice Calmels et Victoria Jaiani, Joffrey...



randombeautysls:

Fabrice Calmels et Victoria Jaiani, Joffrey Ballet 

nointerrruption: do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for anyone to really...

nointerrruption:

do you ever just sit there and think you're not good enough for anyone to really actually like you or even love you for more than a few weeks and that you're not good enough at anything to make an actual career out of it so your whole life you're just gonna be coasting having friends but no best friends and working at an average level and just being nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment