Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sex dreams x

thoughtsofincest: When I went to spend the summer with my...



thoughtsofincest:

When I went to spend the summer with my brother and sister in law I knew I would have sexual feeling towards both of them, but I had no idea I'd get to act on all of them!

thoughtsofincest: My uncle told me I needed to be quiet, but...



thoughtsofincest:

My uncle told me I needed to be quiet, but that if I was a good little niece and do everything he told me too, I would feel more pleasure than I have ever felt. He was right.

thoughtsofincest: See sweetie, you don't need a guy to please...



thoughtsofincest:

See sweetie, you don't need a guy to please you, mommy will make you moan.

thoughtsofincest: I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie,...



thoughtsofincest:

I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie, and my cousin decided he would carry me into my bed. I woke up when he started to lift me up, but I decided to pretend like I was still asleep. SO I rested my head on his shoulder. As he was walking, his hand started to move up my leg. Since I was just wearing a big shirt and my panties, my panties were filly exposed. By the time we got to my room, has hand was on my ass. He paused by my bed, and he slipped his finger under the seam, and into my panties. It went further until he got to my pussy. I think he was surprised by how warm and wet it was. He pulled it out quickly, and laid me on my bed, but then, his hand went back to my panties, rubbing them, until my wetness was seeping through. I couldn't help it and a moan escaped my lips. He got scared and started to leave, but then I called his name and asked him to come back and finish the job he started.

thoughtsofincest: When my sister invited me over to swim at her...



thoughtsofincest:

When my sister invited me over to swim at her new house, I figured I would have a lot of fun, I just didn't know it would be this kind of fun.

thoughtsofincest: I love when my cousin comes to visit, she...



thoughtsofincest:

I love when my cousin comes to visit, she knows how to treat a girl right

ditchyourclothes: What my blog aims for you to do



ditchyourclothes:

What my blog aims for you to do

thoughtsofincest: See mommy, I can please you just as well as...



thoughtsofincest:

See mommy, I can please you just as well as daddy can

thoughtsofincest: Brother had missed me as much as I missed...



thoughtsofincest:

Brother had missed me as much as I missed him. It was so long over-due that we didn't need any foreplay, we both knew it was going to happen all day. As soon as he walked in the door, I nodded letting him know mom and dad were still out of the house, and he picked me up, slammed me on the table, and ripped my panties off.

thoughtsofincest: See sister, girls can be fun too:)



thoughtsofincest:

See sister, girls can be fun too:)

thoughtsofincest: I'll never forget the first time me and mom...



thoughtsofincest:

I'll never forget the first time me and mom fooled around. Everyone else was gone for the weekend, and mommy came downstairs Friday night, just wearing her shirt and a pair of panties. I was in my sweats and a tank top, and she told me I was overdressed. I just kind of looked at her, not knowing what to say. I had fantasized countless times about what we would do if this situation arose, but now that it was hear I froze.

She walked up to me, and out a hand on my face, and gently brought it down, her fingernails barely grazing my skin down my cheek to my neck, to my breasts. I breathed heavily as she stopped at my breasts and gave them a squeeze. "How do you like that?" she asked. I just stared, only able to give half a smile.

She whispered in my ear, it's ok, you don't have to say anything, I'll find out for myself. Her hand slipped down my stomach to my crotch. She felt the warmth and the moistness and pressed a little harder as she slid up and down my pants.

thoughtsofincest: get your ass over here and do what your...



thoughtsofincest:

get your ass over here and do what your sister tells you! I'm horny as fuck, and you're going to help me!

thoughtsofincest: I told you mommy, I know how to please a...



thoughtsofincest:

I told you mommy, I know how to please a woman!

thoughtsofincest: Daddy and brother watch from the front while...



thoughtsofincest:

Daddy and brother watch from the front while me and mommy play in the back. Family parties are the best.

thoughtsofincest: When daddy is out of town, he can't punish...



thoughtsofincest:

When daddy is out of town, he can't punish me, so I have to skype with him and do it myself.

thoughtsofincest: mmmmm yess brother you have learned so much...



thoughtsofincest:

mmmmm yess brother you have learned so much since we have been practicing. Mommy is going to love her surprise!

thoughtsofincest: My brother doesn't even have to say anything...



thoughtsofincest:

My brother doesn't even have to say anything anymore, he just looks at me, winks, and starts to rub his bulge. I know just what to do, he has trained me well.

thoughtsofincest: mmm fuck daddy, just make it fit. I know my...



thoughtsofincest:

mmm fuck daddy, just make it fit. I know my ass is tight, but force it in there. Your baby girl needs to be punished.

thoughtsofincest: come into my room daddy, so you can cum in...



thoughtsofincest:

come into my room daddy, so you can cum in me. Mommy will be asleep for hours still, she will never know.

thoughtsofincest: my daddy and my uncles love to have fun when...



thoughtsofincest:

my daddy and my uncles love to have fun when they get together, none of them know they are fucking their little niece though.

No comments:

Post a Comment