Friday, June 7, 2013

mr-mrs-insatiable

Mr and Mrs I, thanks for the shout out, I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" now. Yours was one of the first I followed and is one of my faves too. My GF turned me on and onto Tumblr with her blog she shared with her Dom at the time. She has one (citykitti) and she and I use our blogs to flirt, tease, and arouse each other when we're apart and for ideas when we're together.

That's awesome because that's exactly how we use it as well! Mr. is gone a lot because of being either on the road or in the studio, but this is definitely a very fun way to stay connected and turned on with each other when we're apart. :)

And you are very welcome! It's only fair that I admit to my followers where I reblog (steal) all this hot content from, right??

Can I ask you what your blog name means? I've been curious since the first time I saw it! ;)

xo -Mrs.

Photo



Reblog if you want a bunch of "have you evers" and "would you rathers" in your ask box right now.

prayfuckdie: funredhead: Maybe this was going on while you...



prayfuckdie:

funredhead:

Maybe this was going on while you were asleep! HA! Love being a smart ass BRAT! 

I just kept my eyes closed and let you play…lol

Photo



her-and-him-a-layin: …i cant decide what is the best rock n...



her-and-him-a-layin:

…i cant decide what is the best rock n roll hair band howl to quote as this pic's caption.  there was so many… First choice was Immigrant Song. …it snowballed from there.  

I leave it to you good people to contemplate and laugh about now…

itsallprimal: Now let us go to the bedroom Kitten, I can see...



itsallprimal:

Now let us go to the bedroom Kitten, I can see you are focused on something. Good, so am I.

redhotmama1: 1badass50: First time for everything that is bad...



redhotmama1:

1badass50:

First time for everything

that is bad ass! xoxo

Photo



Photo



Photo



stillaharlot: <3



stillaharlot:

<3

nichotina: © Photo: Nicola De Luigi Facebook...



nichotina:

© Photo: Nicola De Luigi

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nicola.deluigi

Photo



Photo



Photo



nicevagina: nicevagina: for like the 30 or so people that...





nicevagina:

nicevagina:

for like the 30 or so people that asked to make this post "rebloggable"

glad you liked it haha x 

you guys are naughty tut tut

redhotmama1: growling… mmmm… xoxo



redhotmama1:

growling… mmmm… xoxo

Photo



Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment