Thursday, June 6, 2013

cLit Rant

Somewhere out there right now - all unknowing, just going about...





Somewhere out there right now - all unknowing, just going about their business - is someone who's about to become the Doctor. - Steven Moffat

Photo



dishevelleddomina: FYI, my plan is that I will do this for...



dishevelleddomina:

FYI, my plan is that I will do this for always.

Photo



detailsdetales: The Fisherman and the Syren...



detailsdetales:

The Fisherman and the Syren (1856-1858)

Sir Frederic Leighton

Photo



koolthing: i hope so. I hope so.



koolthing:

i hope so.

I hope so.

lovelyasian12: I would have you right here on this desk until...



lovelyasian12:

I would have you right here on this desk until you begged for mercy twice.

Always re-blog.

juicyjacqulyn: kimnovaks: Marlon Brando in a screen test for...







juicyjacqulyn:

kimnovaks:

Marlon Brando in a screen test for "Rebel without a cause"

there was a day when I had panties

today is not that day

Photo



Photo



Photo





















juicyjacqulyn: ladypandacat: I don't know where this...



juicyjacqulyn:

ladypandacat:

I don't know where this originally came from but years ago my boyfriend sent it to me and it's still accurate and awesome haha.

I don't know how your boyfriend got this gif of me but he has good taste

pplsuckbbe: me



pplsuckbbe:

me

Photo



Pervocracy's Personal Tumblr: sexualfrustrationmama: we don't need to "teach girls to say no", we...

Pervocracy's Personal Tumblr: sexualfrustrationmama: we don't need to "teach girls to say no", we...:

pervocracy:

sexualfrustrationmama:

we don't need to "teach girls to say no", we need to teach boys to take "no" for an answer so that girls who learn to say no, who already say no, who've been saying no can feel like it's even a viable option that'll have an effect in the first place

Also: we don't…

Photo



jimmybeaulieu: Jimmy Beaulieu, Plaza l'acide



jimmybeaulieu:

Jimmy BeaulieuPlaza l'acide

Photo



theartofanimation: Mihail Glooh











theartofanimation:

Mihail Glooh

No comments:

Post a Comment