Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt.

soundwave1: this is why i choose google over bing.











soundwave1:

this is why i choose google over bing.

Photo



Photo



Photo











northbound: They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine...

northbound:

They're called eyebrows cause my eyes be browsing yo fine ass 

spicychickncrisp:



















spicychickncrisp:

Photo









Photo



hahn117: dot-ed: Is Your Red The Same as My Red? I'VE HAD...



hahn117:

dot-ed:

Is Your Red The Same as My Red?

I'VE HAD THIS HYPOTHESIS IN MY HEAD FOREVER

theomeganerd: Xbox Controller Timeline



theomeganerd:

Xbox Controller Timeline

Photo









boromirs: The Lands of Rhovanion: a companion piece to this





















boromirs:

The Lands of Rhovanion: a companion piece to this

boromirs: LotR meme: landscape





















boromirs:

LotR meme: landscape

mokou: if you follow me on tumblr and like my posts a lot i probably have fondly memorized your...

mokou:

if you follow me on tumblr and like my posts a lot i probably have fondly memorized your username and consider you a pal

Shout out to spicy haha

theomeganerd: BioShock Infinite 'All I see is Blood'...



theomeganerd:

BioShock Infinite 'All I see is Blood' by makushiro

Reblog if you're not homophobic

magzlvzu:

elma1972:

larryloveflakes:

fabu-darlin:

Every url that reblog's will be written in a book and shown to my homophobic dad. 

Reblog this you little shits.

Reblog

shercockandmycrotch: has this been done already







shercockandmycrotch:

has this been done already

I reaI I ra



I reaI I ra

motivationintohabit: christianborles: nuitcorbeau: Ellen's...



motivationintohabit:

christianborles:

nuitcorbeau:

Ellen's response to the 'Abercrombi& Fitch' statement.

love her

FITCH PLEASE

And I thought my love for her couldn't get any bigger.

peruvian-whovian: this is all one guy can you not















peruvian-whovian:

this is all one guy

can you not

No comments:

Post a Comment